VERTICAL PANEL SAW MAKK Mod. DPM (CE).
Manual movable table. Cutting panels mm. 4000×2100 (2200).
Engraving group included.
Machine for cutting panels either in vertical or in horizontal, for any cutting need, with the best quallity/price ratio on the market.
For cutting panels either in vertical or in horizontal, made of:
– Ennobled chipboard
– Massive wood
– Plastic materials
– Corian, etc…
- Completely welded frame, with panel support table with PVC-profiled listels, that can be moved by hand in order to avoid the contact with the circular blade in horizontal cuts.
- Manual deplacement of upright through blade group to make vertical and horizontal cuts by means of manual lever. Manual governor of panel cutting depth.
- Engraving group with conical circular blade, with belt transmission.
- Manual movable table.
- Tilting device for support of the small pieces to be cut.
- Mechanical positioners for horizontal cuts.
- Nr. 2 wings for vertical cuts.
- Wooden lower supports for panel support.
- Safety devices.
- Instruction manual and service keys.
- Circular blade.
– Movable table: Manual
– Motor power: 4 HP
– Elecric consumption: 3 kW
– Rotation speed: 3000 r.p.m.
– Rotation speed of the circular blade: 5800 r.p.m.
– Rotation speed of the blade of the engraving group: 7800 r.p.m.
– Max. cutting height: 2100 mm
– Max. cutting length: 4000 mm
– Max. cutting thickness: 50 mm
– Circular blade: mm.250x30x3,2 Z=80 HM
– Engraving blade: mm.125x20x3 Z=24 HM, Conical
– Overall dimensions (L x H x W): 5000 mm x 2980 mm x 1150 mm
– Packaging dimensions: frame (L x H x W): 5000 mm x 2500 mm x 450 mm
– Packaging dimensions: upright (L x H x W): 2500 mm x 1100 mm x 900 mm
– Total weight: 665 Kg.
– Increased horizontal cutting length up to mm. 8000
– Cutting height mm. 2200
– Motor HP 5,5
– Special voltage