LASER EQUIPMENT “MECALASE” series mod. ML 1510 –
As per E.C. rules
The Laser Equipment MECALASE series mod. ML 1510 – As per E.C. rules
is the ideal solution to obtain an excellent finishing in cutting acylic-base plastic materials (PMMA).
The thicknesses to be cut are included between 3 and 40 mm.
Applications on PLV, f.e., need a perfect finishing quality.
On this range there is the mobile arm technology, that allows to install,
directly on the gantry of equipments, the sealed source, with a consequent reduction
of the optycal path that assures greater cutting performances; this make them even equipments
ideal for workings on metals (sheet and inox steel).
The choice to install the sealed groups of the European leaders SYNRAD e ROFIN BAASEL
assures no ordinary maintenance and therefore a low operating cost.
This range can be also equipped with high technology capacitive heads,
allowing the cut of ferrous materials like sheets and inox steel.
• Max. speed: 300 mm/sec. – 18 mt/min.
• Repeatibility: ± 0,05 mm.
• Resolution: 0,004 mm.
• Acceleration: from 1 to 3 mt/sec. according to the installed numerical control.
• Motorization: 4 continuous current servomotors 500 W
• Transmission: double endless screw diam. 40 mm. on X1-X2 axis, endless screw diam. 32 mm. on Y-axis, endless screw diam. 25 mm. on Z-axis
• Frame and gantry: welded and stabilized steel
Structure: Mobile gantry with welded steed structure.
Table: Honeycomb gratings or anodized aluminium bars.
Guides: Prismatic guides
Transmision: 4 x endless screws (2 x endless screws on X-axis)
Laser source: Sealed CO2 laser – 10.6 μm – frequency: from 1 to 20 kHz •High frequency eccitation (HF) • Laser posizioned on mobile gantry
Focalization: BP 1.1″ lens, 2,5″ focal.
Mirrors: 1 gold-coated copper mirror, diam. 50 mm.
Safety: As per E.C. rules, integrated shutter
– X-axis stroke 1505 mm.
– Y-axis stroke 1020 mm.
– Z-axis stroke 195 mm.
– Passage between uprights 1100 mm.
– Passage under gantry 200 mm.
– Max. speed 300 mm/sec
– Resolution 0,004 mm.
– Repeatibility +/- 0,05 mm.
– Length 3400 mm.
– Width 1850 mm.
– Height 2160 mm.
– Medium weight 1800 kg.
Pneumatic feeding: Pressure: 6 bar – Delivery: from 10 to 15 m/h
Electric feeding: 400 V trifase 50 Hz+earth, from 25 to 60A
• Numerical control MECANUMERIC CN7000 ISO with HD 40 Gb
• MHI on mobile keyboard with 15″ touch screen
• Data entry by Ethernet connection or numerical control SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840DI like option.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
• Smoke aspiration and treatment by industrial active carbon suction group.
• Spotting by red laser diode.
• Automatic registration by camera (vision I-CUT/ GTK / OPTISCOUT).
• Brushless motors on 3 axis (max. speed: 330 mm/s).
• PMMA panel protection closing + electric safety as per E.C. rules
• Mechanical control head for flatness defects
• High pressure capacitive head for metal cutting.
CO2 LASER SOURCE
<b Power 3 – 100 W – Peak power: 230W – Cooling: Liquid / refrigerant group
SYNRAD F201 Power 10 – 200 W – Peak power: — – Cooling: Liquid / refrigerant group
ROFIN BAASEL SC 010 Power 10 – 350 W – Peak power: 750W – Cooling: Liquid / refrigerant group
SYNRAD F400 Power 20 – 400 W – Peak power: — – Cooling: Liquid / refrigerant group
ROFIN BAASEL SC 060 Power 80 – 600 W – Peak power: 1450W – Cooling: Liquid / refrigerant group