Column/gooseneck Polishing/buffing machine mod. PL –
2 shafts with ventilated wheels.
The Column/gooseneck Polishing/buffing machine mod. PL,
is specific for plastic material polishing and buffing, especially
polymethylmethacrylate (plexiglass, perpex, crilux, etc.).
In fact, you can obtain a bright surface with the aid of flannel ventilated wheels
and the addition of our buffing, anti-static paste.
By the flannel ventilated wheels you can lay off the anti-static dust that
was generated by the previous working.
Furthermore, 2 speeds of 1400 and 900 r.p.m. are ideal in order not to
overheat the fronts that can cause burnings or micro-flaws (“crissing”).
The gooseneck column allows to work pieces much freely and without obstacles.
The upper hoods (adjustable) are suitable to shelter the operator and have a good suction,
in order to better more it’s recommended to completo with the optional hoods on the floor.
Column/gooseneck Polishing/buffing machine mod. PL
– 3-phase feeding
– motor power HP 2-2,5 / 4-6 poles
– nr. 2 rotation speeds 900/1400 r.p.m.
– total shaft length mm. 1400
– wheel diam. mm. 300
– wheel width mm. 100
– half-shaft protection
– suction hoods with safety micro
– suction hoods diam. mm. 120
– electric equipment with low tension controls
– timer for speed changement
– protection degree IP55
– weight kg. 210
– overall dimensions mm. 1500x640x1200 (width x depth x height)